The pinnacle of Contact Lens Wear, Vision & Comfort.
Corneoscleral contact lenses provide the visual benefits of GP lenses with the comfort and ease of handling of soft contact lenses. This combination makes them one of the fastest growing products in the contact lens world. Patients with astigmatism can now have crisp stable vision with their exact prescription in a lens that can be worn during water based activities and contact sports. Unlike corneal GPs where comfort adaption is needed Corneoscleral lenses are as comfortable as soft contacts from the moment they are placed on the eye.
- BOZR: 6.90mm – 8.50mm (0.1 steps) - Toric Central Zone available (when ΔK > 0.3mm)
- Peripheral Zone: ±4 step increments - Toric Scleral Zone available
- Designs: Back surface, spherical or toric, Front surface bi-toric and F/S toric
- Power: +20.00DS, -30.00DS, ±7.00DC
- Diameter: 14.50mm
- Material: Boston XO (100Dk)
- Mode: Daily wear, annual replacement
Corneoscleral Lens Fitting
Corneoscleral Lens fitting is very simple and more similar to soft lens fitting but with the added advantage that a fitting pattern can be assessed with the slit lamp. Watch our Corneoscleral Lens Fitting Guide to learn more. For eyes with less than 1.50D of corneal astigmatism using a fitting set is the most efficient way to get optimum fit and vision. For eyes with more than 1.50D of corneal astigmatism lenses will be supplied empirically from Ks and Rx. For patients with keratoconus there is a K Corneoscleral geometry fitting set.